Dental Restorative Group’s Dental Plan
Dental Restorative Group is excited to announce our own Dental Restorative Group’s Dental Membership Plan. This plan was developed in order to make high quality dental care accessible to our uninsured patients.
For Single Members
Patients will pay a non-refundable annual activation fee of $600. This fee will cover 2 annual Prophylaxis, 2 annual periodic examinations, 2 annual survey x-rays (BW’S), and 2 fluoride applications. Total value of $886!
In addition, members will get:
- 25% off all preventive procedures
- 20% off all basic procedures
- 20% off all major procedures
- 15% off all specialty procedures
Duration of membership is 12 months starting from the date of activation payment. Second-year members will receive $50 credit towards dental care.
$500 annual fee for first household manager plus $400 for each additional family member. All members get 2 annual prophylaxis, 2 annual periodic examinations, 2 annual survey x-rays (BW’S), and 2 fluoride applications. Total value of $886!
- Membership fee discount will apply to all family members included in the plan.
- Uninsured patients can join our Membership Plan anytime for the duration of 12 months starting from the first membership activation payment.
- In addition, family members joining our Membership Plan at different times other than the initiation time will have a joining fee of $400, but the duration and plan’s benefit will remain the same.
- Existing patients referring friends for Loyalty Membership Dental Plan will receive $100 credit for future dental treatments.
- All other terms described above apply.
Terms and Conditions
This plan cannot be applied to treatments in progress. This plan cannot be combined with any other dental insurance plans. Existing uninsured patients are invited to join this Membership Plan. All existing practice policies apply. Activation fee is non-refundable. Total annual discount cannot exceed $5,000.
We accept a large selection of payment methods.
Contactless Payment Option
We accept a large selection of Dental Insurance plans.
Our offices accept most private insurance.
We do not accept Medicare or MassHealth.