Dental Restorative Group offers patients high-quality prosthodontic and preventive dental care in a safe, comfortable environment to maintain a healthy smile. Whether you know that you need implants or a crown, or it has been several years since you have been to the dentist, Dr. Chang partners with you to create a personalized treatment plan aligned with your needs. He has over 20 years of experience restoring smiles and teaching at the post-doctoral level as part of Harvard faculty.
A Welcoming Environment
Dr. Chang and his staff have been with the practice for over 20 years, so patients see friendly, familiar faces at every visit. We pride ourselves on building positive, lasting relationships to support ongoing care, from regular cleanings and exams to implant dentistry and full mouth restorations. Our team understands how to work effectively with individuals who may be anxious or afraid of getting dental care.
Currently, we are accepting new patients and referrals on a selective basis. Our practice is focused on patients that are serious about improving their smiles with high-quality dentistry, materials, and prosthetics that create lasting, natural-looking results. We specialize in dental implants, full mouth reconstruction, and complex dental cases, and we often refer out to general dentists for routine cleanings and fillings.
A Personalized Approach
Dr. Chang and his staff have a strong support system in place, which allows them to provide special individualized care to all patients. Dr. Chang is highly experienced and capable of determining the optimal treatment for patients. Similarly, the staff is highly trained in regards to the treatment options available to each patient. Based on the examination and our wealth of knowledge, we help you select the right approach and procedures to achieve your oral health goals. The benefits of each procedure, along with the process, are explained in an easily understood manner to ease anxiety and help you feel more comfortable receiving care. We answer any questions you may have so you do not feel rushed or pressured into deciding on treatment before you have all of the information you need. Our top goal is to establish a strong patient relationship and offer you the highest value for your care.
Our Commitment to Safety
Even before COVID-19, our practices made the safety of our patients and staff a top priority. During the ongoing pandemic, we have implemented more stringent protocols, including:
- Required COVID-19 testing for all staff
- Patient screenings for COVID-19 symptoms and proof of a negative test following recovery from COVID-19
- Use of personal protective equipment (PPE), including N95 masks; all patients are also asked to wear a mask when not actively undergoing treatment
- Use of specialized suction devices to reduce the spread of germs and bacteria in the air
- Thorough cleaning and sanitation of all rooms, furniture, equipment, and tools after each patient and throughout the day
- Limited occupancy during business hours; patients wait in their cars until notified to come in for their appointment
- Vaccinations for all staff members
- Option for patients to bring in vaccination cards to each appointment; this is greatly appreciated and will ensure a safe environment
- Require face coverings regardless of vaccination status
Both offices will be operating on a modified schedule until further notice. Please note that this may impact appointment availability, but we will schedule you as soon as possible and continue to offer emergency dental services.
- Belmont office: Tuesdays and Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Cambridge office: Wednesdays and Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Mondays – Dr. Chang lectures at Harvard.
Contact us today for more information or to schedule an appointment at the Dental Restorative Group office that is convenient for you.